HFEE Grant History
- HFEE Invites Interested District Parents to October 3rd Meeting
- 2018 HFEE Newsletter Recaps Grant Funding & 25th Anniversary
- Celebrating 25 Years of HFEE – Video
- The Huntington Foundation for Excellence in Education Raises Over $50,000 at Annual Reach for the Stars Gala
- HFEE Announces Marquee Attractions for Annual Reach for the Stars Gala
For all other inquiries and donations, please contact Amy Girimonti.
DAF Direct Donations
HFEE awards annual Star Grants and mini grants to support the ongoing needs of teachers and programs across Huntington Union Free School District. From Storybook Workshops and SMARTboards to activity tables and anatomy models, HFEE has funded grants across the district for over a decade.
Our Annual Reach for the Stars Gala is our main source of fundraising for annual grants. From title sponsors to individual ticket sales, HFEE depends on the generosity and involvement of the greater Huntington community to support the district’s needs every year. We invite you to see the grants we have funded over the years and join us to help fund grants in the future.
Please take a moment to review HFEE’s Grant History.